10-20 pax: 8.00 cuc
21-35 pax: 5.00 cuc
Know about the legendary Camagüey city by walking around its most relevant places. Choose between three aproaches for your tour:
- Basic: From Trabajadores Square you´ll go around the most historically relevant places of the city center. Squares, churches, the provincial library, the old City Hall, the trade street, a store and an art gallery will be visited.
- More Architecture: A ¨time travel¨ through the rich mix of architectonical styles present in the city, enjoying a fancy walk to know about history and Cuban civil engineering.
- Churches and religion: A closed approach to the religious beliefs of ancient villagers and current inhabitants of the city trough a visit to the most important temples of the so called ¨City of Churches¨.
- Alleys and legends: A walk around the labyrinthine network of streets of Camagüey downtown, knowing about legends and traditions of every single place of the city.
The excursion includes:
- Tour Guide (Spanish, English and French)
- A visit to the maquette of the town
- Place: Camagüey city
- Distance: 2 km
- Time for departure: Before 6.00 pm
- Days available: All
- Starting Point: Trabajadores Square
- Recomended clothing: Casual.Comfortable shoes, sunglasses and hats.
- Lenght: 3 hours