|1 pax||95 cuc||3 pax||40 cuc|
|2 pax||55 cuc||4 pax||35 cuc|
Box Lunch: +5 cucBook
Cubitas Range invites you to a car drive around its many natural beauties. You will go to the only violins making factory that exists in Cuba, located in a small town of this area; a crocodiles breeding center and an old sugar refinery will be also visited. Meet a direct descendent of the tainos (Cuban aboriginals) called La India Rafaela, who will invite you to a traditionally made coffee. To finish this tour, delight yourself with the exceptional beauty of an impressive limestone formation at Máximo River called Los Cangilones and if you like, also go for a swim.
The tour includes:
- Tour Guide (Spanish-Englis-French)
- Place: Camagüey, Cubitas Range
- Distance (round trip): 120 km
- Time for departure: Before 10 am
- Days available: All
- Pick up: At lodging place
- Recomended clothing: Country clothes. Bring swimming costume / trunks and a towel.
- Lenght: 6 hourss