|1 pax||95 cuc||3 pax||40 cuc|
|2 pax||55 cuc||4 pax||35 cuc|
Box Lunch: +5 cucBook
We invite you to a car drive around Sierra de Cubitas and its many natural wonders. You will go to the only violin factory in Cuba, located in a small town of this area. A crocodile breeding center and an old sugar refinery will be also visited. Meet a direct descendent of Tainos (Cuban aboriginals) called La India Rafaela, who will invite you for a traditionally made coffee. To finish this tour, delight yourself with the exceptional beauty of an impressive limestone formation at Máximo River called Los Cangilones and, if you like, also go for a swim.
The tour includes:
- Tour Guide (Spanish-Englis-French)
- Place: Camagüey, Cubitas Range
- Distance (round trip): 120 km
- Time for departure: Before 10 am
- Days available: All
- Pick up: At lodging place
- Recomended clothing: Tropical outdoor wear. Bring swimming suit and towel.
- Lenght: 6 hours