An excellent choice for those who love nature, trekking 4 km through ¨Los Laberintos¨ path in Cubitas Range. Guided by an expert and wearing the appropriate equipment (helmet and lantern), be welcome to explore the beauty of Rebelde and La Niña caves. You´ll have the chance to meet a direct descendent of taínos aboriginal: ¨La india¨ Rafaela. Also visit Los Cangilones (exceptional limestone formation) and the dam at Máximo river. Go for a refreshing swim in the river if you like so.
The tour includes:
- Tour Guide (Spanish-Englis-French)
- Cave-exploring with an expert
- Helmet and lantern
- Visit to a local natives descendent
- A swim in Maximo River
- Place: Cubitas range
- Distance(car drive, round trip): 90 km
- Time for departure: Before 9 am
- Days available: All
- Pick up:at lodging place
- Recomended clothing: comfortable clothes suitable for skin protection (long sleeved shirt, pants, boats). Bring swimming costume/trunks and a towel.
- Lenght: 6 hours