This is the best choice for those who want to enjoy in a single trip the whole attractions that Cuba offers. In Camaguax Tours we can arrange your journey all around the island so you can´t miss a single detail about this tropical paradise. A 100 % customizable trip, adjustable to the most demanding expectations and interests. From Viñales to Baracoa: lodging, transportation, tours, specialized guides and the most professional staff.
Here are the destinations and some activities we can arrange in your trip:
- Rout around Old Havana.
- Drive in classic American cars.
- El Cañonazo Ceremony.
- Visit to museums.
- Live Cuban music and traditional dances.
Viñales and Soroa
- Smoke cigars, creoles and authentic.
- Horseback riding around the valley.
- Botte sealing adventure through the caves.
- Ecological food.
- Mountains, Mogotes and guajiros
- Meet the French city of Cuba.
- Walk around the boulevard, the seafront and see the Valle Palace.
- A walk around the bay and a visit to the fishermen at Castillo de Jagua.
- An authentic journey to the 18th Century by walking the stone made streets and being amazed by the exceptional colonial architecture.
- Handicrafts buying.
- A night full of traditions, music and dance.
- From dinner time to middle night.
- An adventures through the hills and waterfalls in Topes de Collantes.
- A visit to country houses in Los Ingenios Valley.
- Get lost walking its medieval streets and contemplate the beauty of the temples of the ¨City of Churches¨.
- Fill your hands with clay and learn the foundations of pottery.
- Get up early in the morning and go to a farm for milking cows and have breakfast beside the country family.
- A creative experience at Martha Jimenez´s workshop where you could try to make your own piece of art.
- Diving with sharks or walking around crocodiles.
- See the whole city from La Cruz Hill, get up there by climbing its endless stairs.
- A trip full of emotions and history to Bariay, the place where Cristobal Colón landed at.
- An adventure to Gibara and its caves.
- See sculptures full of life of the most prominent personalities at the Wax Museum.
- A visit to the Chapel of the Cathedral, survivor from the city fire.
- A climb to the highest point in the island: Turquino Peek.
- Live stories of pirates, naval fights and revolution in a journey through the Cuban history.
- Climb to Gran Piedra and visit some French coffee plantations.
- A visit to El Morro and a tour around the bay.
- Dance by the rhythm of ¨la tumba francesa¨.
- A visit to the majestic Santa Ifigenia graveyard, where lie the remains of the most prominent Cuban patriots.
- Outstanding nature, mountains and crystalline rivers.
- A travel through the Yumuri River to Punta de Maisí and its lighthouse. Meet the most welcoming people of Cuba.
- Stay at a hotel with all included.
- A relaxing time at one of the most beautiful beaches of the Caribbean: Gurdalavaca, Varadero, Cayo Coco or Callo Guillermo.